Guidelines | Who are you?
We are asking local artists to explore the concept of community. We seek work that underscores,
highlights, or challenges our sense of place, identity group, cultural association, neighborhood,
family, friends—however you express your sense of community.
• Mixed Media
• Print Making
Submit your work to Art@northsoundlife.com.
1. Submit hi-res (300 ppi or greater) scan/photo or original unwatermarked image
2. Artist may submit up to 3 original works
3. Deadline August 25, 2015
4. Selection of images will be determined by the Editorial Staff of North Sound Life
5. All submissions will be reviewed.
6. Not all submissions will be published
7. Images to be used for publication in October/November 2015 Bellingham Alive and North Sound Life Magazines.
8. Article will be reproduced online for viewing at northsoundlife.com with accompanying images
9. Magazine is also distributed via digital subscription for viewing and download.
10. North Sound Life agrees not to reproduce any original art without the express written consent of the artist.
(except where noted above.)
11. Published works will NOT receive monetary compensation.
12. All submissions remain sole property of the artist. North Sound Life has authorization to publish works of art
submitted for categories stated above.
13. Article is trademarked and owned by K & L Media, Inc., dba North Sound Life.
We can’t wait to see all of our local talent!