Join us every Wednesday at 8:30 am for your weekly dose of business chitchat and networking!
Complimentary access for the next few months. Register at www.lcbn.ca
What to expect?
Coffee chats are usually in-person meetings you set up with someone you want to add to your network. A virtual coffee chat is the same thing, except you’re doing it via video conferencing. In either case, coffee chats are an effective way to make networking more personal.
This space will help you to build trust and genuine connections and networks, get insights about different fields, roles and positions, and also will support your knowledge about the needs in the business world.
How to be prepared!
– Find a quiet place so the other end of the line will not struggle to hear you.
– Do a test run to make sure links are working, microphone is on and at the right volume, and that you’re not sitting too close to the screen.
– Pay attention to details such as lighting, background, noise, among others.
– Rehearse your elevator pitch.
– Be on time so attendees don’t get distracted.
– Make sure you have your professional information available to share, like your LinkedIn account, social media channels of your business and website link.
What is the Latin-Canadian Business Network (LCBN)
For over a decade, the Latin-Canadian Business Network (previously LCPN) has fostered peer-to-peer and business-to-business relations between Canadian and Latin American enterprises through a wide range of programs, events, tools and strategies.
Becoming an LCBN member gives you exclusive benefits like business-to-business encounters, peer-to-peer networking events, conferences and forums, mentorship and marketing support to expand your professional connections allowing you and your business to grow. It also provides an opportunity to tap into British Columbia’s and Latin America’s Business Network. For more information, visit lcbn.ca