March 12, 2018
8 Great Tastes
- If you’re looking to spice up your life a bit, look no further than On Rice Thai Cuisine. Their green curry is a creamy concoction of coconut, green curry paste, and basil.
- Who doesn’t wish they were on a tropical beach eating some fresh pork tacos? Aslan Brewing Co. offers vibrant and delectable Hawaiian pork tacos that will make you feel like you’re digging your toes into the warm sand.
- If you are in search of a sweet treat, beignets at Bayou on Bay will do the trick. It’s a fried puff pastry with a delicate crunch and a dusting of powdered sugar, both of which are sweet and chewy.
- Fairhaven Fish and Chips offers butterflied coconut prawns. If you are a lover of all things coconut, these are a must-try with a balanced mix of shrimp and coconut.
- The Rickshaw offers vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free Asian Fusion style food. Its Lemongrass Pork Bowl is a must-try. Pieces of pork covered in lemongrass, lime and ginger served over rice and vegetables will have your taste buds asking for more.
- Mi Rancho Meat Market might look intimidating at first, but once you get past the many displays of fresh meats, there is a dining area in the back offering $1 tacos with the freshest meat around. Need I say more?
- With its wide assortment of Indian cuisine, Naan and Brew offers a great variation of a classic dish. The chicken tikka masala is a perfect go-to, and don’t forget the garlic naan.
- If you’re looking for a flavorful chicken katsu, Super Duper Teriyaki is your answer. Their crispy breaded chicken smothered in a hearty serving of homemade katsu sauce is sure to satisfy any hunger craving.
There seems to be no articles with the filter you selected.